This month we talk to the lovely Elly about life in Perth...
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?
What is your favourite meal to cook, and will you share the recipe with us?
1. Boil some water and cook the rice noodles until they are soft and not chewy (5-10 minutes) then just drain and set aside
2. Cook about 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic in a wok until golden, in any kind of oil
3. Add the pre chopped chilli + veggies and cook until they become semi-tender
4. Add soy sauce (2-3 tbsp) you can pre mix a teaspoon of sugar into the soy sauce if you want it to be sweeter but I dont
5. Add the noodles + 1tbsp of lemon juice + add more soy sauce if needed
6. Stir through then your done!
If you were stuck on an island with one Eau Paix Vie bikini, and two items of your choice, which bikini and items would you choose?
1. A knife - to cut fruit, make shelter and protect myself
2. A small rain water tank to get drinking water because I guess water is kind of important!
The Eau Paix Vie Pineapple Bottoms and Safari Top
What is your favourite beach in the world?
All the beaches on Rottnest Island are the best by far. The water is crystal clear and if you're lucky enough you can even make friends with the local sea lions! The snorkelling is not only amazing but is also very protected too.
Stock image, Rottnest Island
What does your exercise plan look like and can you give us any tips?
I hate to say it but I am not very good at sticking to any particular exercise plan unfortunately. Although I do try to practice yoga when I get time to and will do just the basic sit ups, squats etc. maybe twice a week. In saying this I honestly believe that your body figure is 99.9% diet, I eat very healthy whole foods most of the time and try to avoid sugar and processed foods completely.
I hardly ever go out as I think spending money on food that you can just make at home is a bit pointless, but when I do Lucky Chans is hands down my favourite place to eat. Its fairly cheap Chinese cuisine and you get a lot more then you would expect for the amount you pay, plus its always delicious!
Elly wears the Tropical Set in Blues